Maca Powder / Capsules
The power of Certified Organic Maca Powder
Maca (pronounced maka), Lepidium Meyenii, is a root vegetable cultivated high in the Andean Mountains. For 10,000 years it has been a valued addition to their diet..
This plant has been used traditionally:
- as an aphrodisiac for both men and women
- to encourage vitality, energy, stamina and endurance in athletes
- encourage mental clarity
- Nutritional support to encourage optimal body sytems eg, menstrual cycles and pre-conception preparation.
Maca Root contains significant amounts of amino acids, complex carbohydrates, Vitamins B1, B2, C, E and minerals including calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium and iron.
Maca is a whole food. It is adaptogenic meaning that it will work on the body according to needs, age and gender of the person taking it - allowing males and females of all ages to benefit from taking it regularly.
Some women choose eat Maca Powder as an alternative to taking artificial hormones. What makes Maca Powder so effective is that rather than introducing hormones from outside (whether chemical or natural) Maca nutritionally supports the glands in the body to optimal function according to the individuals unique requirements.
The beauty of Maca is that it is a whole food - unadulterated and pure just as nature intended food to be. With this in mind - when you buy your Maca Powder- use the guidelines below to ensure you are getting the best quality product available.
Maca available in powder and capsules
Get your premium grade Guaranteed Organic Maca Powder or Capsules delivered straight to your door for much less
Maca Powder Guidelines:
- Guaranteed Organic
- Careful temperature control during processing/drying means nutrient preservation, lighter colour & sweeter taste
- Free of grain contamination (exclusive milling facility)
- Organic farming methods
- Processed-to-order (arrives fresh milled from Peru within weeks)
- High protein content
- Grown in specially suited soils at required altitude in traditional growing region.